My cousin died recently under some shady circumstances. I won't go into details, but the whole thing sounds like a CSI episode. Anyway, after moving all my stuff home, I came back to Utah to attend his funeral with my mother. It's sad that he passed away, but seeing a lot of family members I haven't seen in a long time is a blessing that has risen out of some bad circumstances.
The departure date for France is getting closer, and I'm freaking out just a little bit. Leaving Utah with all my belongings really sealed the deal for me mentally, and it hit me hard as we crossed the state border that I was going to leave. I'm still waiting for my visa and hoping I have enough time to get everything taken care of before I leave.
Ugh, I have a headache. I'm going to bed. I'll have to flesh these blogs out when I'm not flashing back and forth between two states.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment